Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!

It's hard to go out during this cold spell. Last week was apparently just a tease, but I know warm weather will be upon us soon, and I hope to be out and about as often as possible. Sitting on my bookshelf, I already have a stack of tickets for a bunch of shows I am super stoked to go see. Gomez, G Love, Wilco, Old Crow Medecine Show, and I just found some tix for Phish in Knoxville. I may not make this months credit card payment, but I have no doubt that it's going to be a fun Spring! Also on my radar is Mogwai, Asylum Street Spankers, The French Broad River Fest. Stay tuned for write ups on Josh Phillips and Asheville's beloved Snake Oil Medecine Show. Oh, and then there is my very favorite biannual festival, LEAF. Be sure to check out my photo booth at LEAF- festival attendees can come dress up in fun costumes, and I take their photograph, and print out one of those movie photo booth style strips of photos. 20% of sales are donated to Leaf in the Schools and Streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment